In conjunction with the upcoming release of Office:Mac 2011, our user experience team is conducting several research studies beginning in late September about the new applications to track their usage and usability over time. While these studies won’t impact features to be included in Office:Mac 2011, they will help us determine how well we met our goals for this release, as well as shape the goals for our future releases.
So, where do you come in? We need feedback from people who meet the following criteria:
- are located in the San Francisco Bay Area or Puget Sound region
- currently use Office:Mac 2008 at work
- (not required, but helpful) use Exchange at work for mail and calendar
If you meet these criteria and would like to participate in our research, please contact me with the following information:
- e-mail address
- which applications you use
- how frequently you use those applications
If you don’t meet these criteria, or if you’re not in the Bay Area or Puget Sound region, don’t despair! We’re always looking for user input and will have more opportunities for participation coming up soon. To participate in future studies, you can sign up here.