The Office Content Publishing team hosts free 15 minute Webinars every Tuesday. This week the session showcases how Mac and PC work better together with Office for Mac 2011 and SkyDrive.
The session starts at 9:15 am Pacific Time with a Q&A to follow. Click the link below or go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.
There are two ways you can join: Use the free Lync Attendee download to get full video and sound, or use your web browser, and call in to get audio: 888.320.3585, Conference ID: 84172528.
A video of the webinar will be posted after the session.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar:
- Outlook now on the Mac
- SkyDrive for the Mac
- What about the Ribbon?
- How a Mac and a PC work better
References for this webinar:
- Office for Mac 2011 home page
- Free 30-day trial
- How-to and Get Started section
- Up to Speed with the Ribbon (video)
- Find that message with Outlook Search
- Focus View
- Mac and PC: can they get along? (Office Show video)
- SkyDrive for Mac
- Get the SkyDrive icon on your Desktop
See more about our weekly webinar series at: http://aka.ms/offweb.